An easy job – all he has to do is stand still. But, he is lonely – all the scarecrow wants is a friend, but he never imagined what such thinking would lead to! The rich expressiveness of the scarecrow with a pumpkin for a head and the emotional tone of the accompanying narration make for a work that touches the heartstrings.
Born in Mdrid 1969.
Studied at NYU and first short film won the award at Madrid International Short Film Festival.
Working on his first feature film.
Screening / Award history:
* L.A. Shorts Films Festival (EEUU)
* Flanders Int´l Film Festival (Belgium)
* Fest. International du film independent Bruxelles (Belgium)
* 14th Golden Elephant Festival (India)
* Damascus International Film Festiva (Siria)
* Fest. Int´l de Cine Viña del Mar (Chile)
* KaraFilm Festival (Pakistan)
* FestCEAL (Belgium)
* 41st Chicago Int´l. Film Fest (EEUU)
* La CinemaFe Film Fest. of New York (EEUU)
* Giffoni Film Fest. (Italia)
* Leeds International Films Fest (U.K.)